This Street Style Sunday is very special for a few reasons.
1. We have finally reached 500 likes on our Facebook page. Yay! And many other areas are doing really well too at the moment.
2. I'm relaunching Street Style Sunday as I've learnt a little bit more about what's work and what doesn't. (I'll tell you it's not simple this blogging lark).
3. We're now collaborating with the fabulous Side Street Style for Street Style Sunday.
4. We have an amazing giveaway to celebrate all of the above.
5. And opps I nearly forgot it's Father's Day. Happy Father's day to all the amazing father's out there. And to all the not-so-amazing Father's - fix it before it's too late!
One of my new favourite boutique's is Roo's Beach. Go have a little look at their website, if you're anything like me you'll love everything on there. And for an animal print fiend like me - it's absolutely perfect. I had a little spree just before I went on holiday. Call me fickle but I never thought it was possible to love a humble towel so much, until I saw the tassels and neon animal print on this delightful beach towel.
All the above are from Roo's beach. Even my sunglasses are animal print!
Also love love love the swimsuit, glasses and bag. Too much animal print??!! NEVER!
I think she loved the towel almost as much as me. But it's mine she's not having it!
Roo's shop is perfect for finding those special one off items you don't see everywhere on the high street and luckily for us at reasonable prices. They even do some kids items too.
They have a shop in Mawgan Porth, Cornwall, that I wanted to visit last year when we went to Waterside Bay, unfortunately the baby was ill and after an ambulance call and a few sleepless nights later we had bigger fish to fry on that occasion. However I fully intend to return to Waterside Bay this year and I will make sure this time I visit this wonderful little boutique that I adore so much.
We've got a fantabulous giveaway to thank you for all your support from Roo's beach - this wondefrul mint radio which is now sold out on the website.
Go here for specifics on this water/ sand resistant portable speaker system.
To enter the giveaway make sure:
- You are a UK and republic of Ireland resident.
- You must be 16 or over.
- You MUST enter the 3 mandatory fields - each worth 1 point.
- After completing the mandatory fields you can enter as many times as you like. Every time you get 3 points you get another entry.
- The giveaway closes on 6/7/14.
- Rafflecopter picks a winner at random.
- I will notify you via Twitter within 3 days from the end date.
- You have 28 days to acknowledge my notification, after which another winner will be picked.
- You will get your prize within 14 days of acknowledging your win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Now time to come link up with us.
Please ensure you comment on this post and one other linkup post.
And grab our button or add a text link to your post.
You can also link up Instagram pics now too.
We will comment on everyone that links.