Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Monkey and Mole Moccasins

Handmade to order, these 100% leather moccasins are just too adorable. Even better they are designed and made in the UK by Chrissy - a mama to a little monkey (her words not mine). 

That's why I'm writing this post I haven't been asked to, I came by Monkey & Mole on twitter, had a quick look at the website and I fell in love. In fact I've been looking for a pair of brightly coloured moccasins and these are just perfect. As you guys know we are passionate about supporting home- made brands with a great product. And Monkey & Mole fit into that category perfectly. 

Please go check out their website- they would make a wonderful gift for a new baby, and not so new babies *hand up high.* 

I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Nat x







No comments:

Post a Comment