Sunday, 18 August 2013

Oh my Oeuf!

Have you ever looked at an item of clothing and thought it made you want a cuddle!? 
Well, Oeuf's new A/W collection does just that. Even in pictures you can see how deliciously soft the 100% fair trade alpaca wool is. 
And so, this A/W enter Oeufs world of Imaginarium, filled with pieces inspired by "tales and fables" to spark the kids imaginations and warm the child in you too!

It's not often that I find a collection where I find more pieces that I like for boys than girls, but I have here. Of course, as most kids (or at least boys) clothes are verging towards being unisex all of these gorgeous outfits would be lovely for the girls too!

I really really like this collection, and struggled to choose which pieces to post, but here are a few of my favourites.









Lil x

No comments:

Post a Comment