Saturday, 27 July 2013

Travel Beauty Essentials


As I am heading off to Thailand next week for a 10 day holiday, like always my list of things to do and buy is never ending. If you're like me,  my cosmetic and beauty items seem to take up essential weight in my suitcase, therefore I like to stock up on essential miniature travel size bits and pieces. 

Here are a few beauty items in my luggage this holiday:

Evian Facial Spray: Celebs and makeup artists swear by this summer saviour. Get the mini version in your handbag to keep you cool, and to refresh your makeup on the go.




Batiste Dry shampoo:
It is an absolute must to keep your hair looking fresh in the holiday heat! Use  Dry shampoo to get that beach life flowing hair with minimal effort. My favourite scent is Blush.





Moroccan oil Travel Kit
This product combo helps achieve healthy hair on the road and protects hair from UV damage and environmental stress. 
The shampoo and conditioner transform hair to feel soft no matter where you go, and a small amount of the fragrant oil to ends makes unruly hair look a little polished without all the fuss of styling.



 Nail Polish
On holidays my toes nails come out from hibernation so its essential to have nail polish to hand. Zoya nail polish is my favourite, it’s the longest wearing natural nail polish and free of all the nasty chemicals. 

My colour for this holiday is PAZ, a gorgeous bright, summery orange. 

 Elf Nail Polish Remover Pads
These convenient pads quickly and easily remove nail polish without the mess associated with bottled remover. The compact, portable case is perfectly sized to bring with you for on-the-go nail emergencies!



La Fresh – Makeup Remover Wipes
These travel makeup remover wipes have a gentle vitamin E and moisturising formula, which easily dissolves makeup from eyes, lips & face. They are a great travel size to keep in your handbag.



Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment