Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Red carpet lovelies

Adele can do no wrong in my eyes, I think she looks stunning here although she has divided critics with this dress.



I like this simple pant suit I think its a brave choice for the red carpet. It looks stylish and elegant and black and white is a key trend now.

Talking of brave, Dame Helen Mirren looked fabulous with pink hair. 


Rhianna dazzled in this beautiful red dress.


Taylor Swift looked like a greek goddess in this beautiful gown. And slightly messy hair worked perfectly. She reminded me of Sienna Miller here.


Paloma Faith looking regal here. 


I adore this dress, there's a lot of skin on show but somehow it doesn't look tarty. 


Erm I'm not so sure of this one, I think the whole split to the navel has been done, and it looks a little odd. 


And lastly Peaches Geldof looked amazing.  And we know thats not too easy when pregnant. 


What did you think of these red carpet lovelies?

Nat x 

No comments:

Post a Comment