Friday, 2 November 2012

Christmas party suggestions


Now that Halloween is over, I think it's time we start thinking about Christmas. Ooooooo how exciting!!!

Here's some great outfits for the impending Christmas party season:





Christmas party suggestions

Christmas party suggestions by natalie-alexis featuring a lace dress




An extra special dress for a really posh bash is this Amanda Wakeley dress

Amanda Wakeley dress

Or here's an alternative to the dress, for your christmas party from French Connection.

French Connection legging

Or here's my favourite alternative to a dress, for the Christmas bash, if I was invited to something this Christmas (which I'm not), this is what I'd wear.


My party outfit

My party outfit by natalie-alexis featuring bootie boots

Click on images for prices and where to buy.


What will you be wearing this Christmas?

Natalie x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Christmas Party suggestions. Thanks for sharing.
    Find here more information on Christmas party . http://chilloutparty.webstarts.com/index.html

    ReplyDelete